Cancer

I have the worst headache, so this post has probably got BAD IDEA written ALL OVER IT. This blog is NOT medical advice, so if you USE the info in THIS post as "medical advice" for treating cancer, Not My Problem. I take zero responsibility for your choice to treat yourself like a guinea pig.

The stuff I read about the guy dying of cancer that inspired my LAST post here has me thinking and this is a RAMBLE about stuff related to that, in NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

I have atypical cystic fibrosis, as does one of my adult sons, and I have not ever been diagnosed with cancer BUT like a zillion relatives have had it, some MULTIPLE times. One relative has had cancer five times and I would NOT trade my health crap for theirs, wow, no.

I took care of one of my relatives after her FIRST mastectomy (WITH kids in tow) so my son has been around people with cancer AND has a keen sense of smell. He can smell cancer and we sometimes do experience die-off of whatever the hell it is that causes cancer and he can SMELL it and, man, cancer is a BITCH. It negatively impacts mood and mental stuff and -- unlike OTHER shit -- it leaves behind PHYSICAL scars when it dies. I have a zillion pock marks from it turning into raised brown freckles on my arms before going away.

The guy has no tongue. It was surgically removed to remove a tumor on it.

COINCIDENTALLY, I have a thing saved related to that on one of my reddits that has no members but ME. You can drill down through the layers THUSLY -- or just skip to the last link marked "direct link..." My mother wanted to be a doctor and then ended up a homemaker, basically. She delivered babies in her teens and HER mother died of cancer when my mother was still a teenager and my mother was CONVINCED that her mother died of the radiation treatments.

So my sister told me once that when our elderly dad had cancer and wasn't supposed to survive it, our mom had an excuse like once a week, every week why he couldn't make it to one of his radiation appointments. I think he was supposed to have three per week but she only took him twice a week.

He was old, so it was "Oh, he has radiation burns and can't do it today." or "Oh, he's NOT keeping food down and can't do it today. SORRY. I have to CANCEL. AGAIN." (Because old people with cancer, their skin is real fragile and their skin not holding up well is a big issue in treatment and he had colon cancer, so not being able to eat is real common with cancer impacting the digestive system.)

He lived about twenty more years after they were told "Get your affairs in order and plan to bury him." After he finished his treatment, The Houston Clinic gave him some certificate of achievement like they give ALL their patients who make it to the end and ALSO gave my mother one -- which is NOT the norm. She said she was the ONLY spouse who EVER got one.

They knew SHE kept him alive after doctors had written him off for dead. They ALSO interviewed her on tape for TWO HOURS and changed their practices at the clinic, a story told previously on the Hydration post and you should read it if you have cancer. Or are like bored and wanting to point and laugh at me some more. "Oh, look, she imagines she knows what she's talking about. HOW CUTE."

My previous post hypothesizes that he may have a viral infection causing his cancer and clearing the virus MAY help clear up the cancer. I INTENTIONALLY and ON PURPOSE did NOT point to the Antiviral Protocols post on this site because I did NOT want to sound like I was trying to give medical advice -- because I was NOT. There are, in fact, OTHER posts that are pertinent, such as Warts -- More Antiviral Protocols and here is a search for the term "antiviral" on the site and whatever else it brings up.

So if you are, say, that guy whose writing inspired this post and DESPERATE for answers, you might be able to go "Oh, I WONDER if her site has ANTIVIRALS" and find that stuff. What you PROBABLY will NOT do, though, is go "CLEARLY, this must involve BIOFILM."

But it probably does. So if you are desperate for help and doctors aren't helping you, you should start with the link posted conveniently in the sidebar titled "Gut Health" BUT whose TRUE name is Reversing Severe Acidity and Biofilm.

There's also a label for Biofilm and a related label for pH Balance.

Chicken pox stays in the system but it can be cleared but it takes a long time. How long? I got no clue. I've been on this healing journey more than two decades and I'm STILL having chicken pox die off. It's been REALLY bad this year and my son keeps saying "Chicken pox is THE WORST" this year because it's ALSO a BITCH, even without causing cancer.

I've been using a spritzer bottle of diet tonic water A LOT to spray surfaces I touch on the advice of my son who tells me it's good against chicken pox. I also SHOWER when I itch too much.

I'm not going to provide links. You can GOOGLE it if you don't want to take my word for it, but SHOWERING daily is part of TREATMENT for chicken pox and topical treatments to SOOTHE the itching is as well (such as calamine lotion or oatmeal baths), PLUS antihistamines.

Licorice is excellent adrenal support and -- like ANY kind of adrenal support -- it's a good substitute for antihistamines. You can search the site for "adrenal support" to find more info, but the quick and dirty version is to read the Allergies post.

So on one of the guy's posts about his cancer, he says something like "this cancer of the head and neck is notoriously treatment resistant." Yeah, head infections be like that and I've written about MY opinions as to WHY.

Anyway, I am STILL clearing chicken pox from my system more than two decades into this long, strange journey, so even if he read this and tried this and it miraculously WORKED, he's probably never going to be completely done with it. He would need to change his diet permanently and yadda, but the medical approach trades short-term gains for long-term costs so the doctor can take credit and say "I DID THAT! PAY ME!" and THIS approach trades short-term costs for long-term gains and I am going to die of poverty, go me.

So what he could reasonably expect is to get BETTER and have the tumors go away and get it down to something more like shingles, but he may not ever clear it OR he may but it may take YEARS. Because like I have a lot more than rampant chicken pox going on in my system. If he doesn't have trypanosomas and multiple forms of metal poisoning AND a deadly genetic disorder, you know, maybe curing cancer isn't such a big damn deal. I dunno.

I used to ALSO get fever blisters and the longer I was sick, the worse they got until it took over like HALF my lower lip. I haven't had a fever blister in years but it's also NOT completely gone from my system either. I still sometimes feel that spot itch.

I've been drinking ginger ale daily for months at this point to keep my lip from itching. When that spot on my lip stops itching entirely, most likely it will mean I've actually fully cleared the herpes simplex virus from my system and am cured of it.

So I THINK it is POSSIBLE to fully clear a viral infection, even one that typically sticks around for years and never really goes away. It's just hard and takes a long time.

So ginger ale (or other sources of ginger) MAY also help combat varicella and it's also good for combatting nausea. I usually drink it for nausea, not as an antiviral.

Popular Posts