Allergies

I would start with looking for mold in the home. If you got a lot of books that you've had for years, get rid of them, especially if you have lived in a tropical climate and brought them back with you when you returned to wherever and have OTHER mystery ailments.

BEFORE you go nuts throwing stuff out, please read The 48-Hour Rule and The Way Back to Life.

If clearing up mold in the home does not fix it, start researching and testing for parasitic infections. They promote allergic reactions and American doctors tend to not test for them. American doctors see that as "a third world problem."

The adrenals get run on high when you are chronically exposed to allergens.

Adrenal Support includes good quality salt (especially Celtic sea salt or walks on the beach where you will get the ocean minerals), wild yam extract supplements, eating actual yams, lysine, good quality licorice with real licorice extract and vitamin C.


If your adrenals have been stressed for years, you likely have thyroid issues. Coconut oil is thyroid support.

I will note I am allergic to WOOL and I have a very doting, indulgent mother who just accommodated my dislike of wool. So I was in my thirties before I realized "When I wear WOOL, I need more antihistamines. It don't itch because of the texture. I itch because I'm ALLERGIC."

So start you a JOURNAL and reexamine details of your life with a fresh eye. You may be exposing yourself to stuff you are allergic to and NOT REALIZING it.

Prescription uppers in the morning and downers at night is a common medical treatment for allergies. If you need a LOT of coffee to get going at the start of the day and a nightcap or twelve to get to sleep every night, you may be self-medicating for severe allergies.

If you have been managing allergies with copious amounts of coffee and alcohol, work on Hydration. As you address the root cause of your use of such substances, your cravings should go down. (See: Addiction.)

Popular Posts