Warts -- More Antiviral Protocols

Warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are routinely treated by burning them off with a topical application of salicylic acid or freezing them off. So this post is effectively a second post about antiviral protocols.

My oldest son had a big bad wart on the back of his foot when he was eleven. I know because I used it as an excuse to get him out of PE while arranging to pull him out of school to homeschool. He still had the same wart nearly three years later when he was diagnosed with atypical cystic fibrosis right after turning fourteen.

So at one time I had a fairly long list of wart treatments because we had tried salicylic acid until all the skin around the wart was burned away and my son was in pain and the wart was still there and we had tried freezing it off and etc and nothing had worked. So at some point someone at some military medical facility gave me a print out with at least half a dozen alternative wart remedies.
My oldest son suffered from warts for three+ years. At one time, I had a long list of wart treatments, none of which proved to be very effective until he was diagnosed with CF, at which point I began using 1.5 -2 times the standard dosage. Most of it cleared up in about six weeks. You might try taking lysine orally. It's a protein. I don't know a dosage. You might try vitamin E topically and orally. Topical vitamin E should help ease the discomfort. One recommended treatment is 100,000 units of vitamin A orally for a month. What worked for my son: six weeks of vitamin A @ 160,000 units/day orally, plus vitamin E both orally and topically.
Random wart snippets:
The penny remedy mentioned above would be due to copper. American pennies do contain less copper than they used to. Copper is antimicrobial and kills microbes in about an hour. For this reason, it is used in some hospitals for things like hand rails in elevators. If you want to try it, buy a sample of copper material from somewhere and tape it to the wart for an hour or so. I have used copper to good effect, but mostly in much the way hospitals use it (to keep surfaces germ-free).

Supposedly, a raw potato topically also helps. Vinegar-soaked bandages supposedly also help. 
Random snippet about dislexia:
I began taking the vitamin A to address the dyslexia I suddenly acquired in January and more recently added the vitamin E after a discussion on one of the CF lists about warts. 
 

Popular Posts