Turmeric and saffron

Thanks to years of illness and prescription drug use, I have Swiss cheese for brains. I had this panic attack going "Am I mixing up turmeric and saffron???? What if I'm giving terrible advice online????"

So I looked them both up and both are blood cleansers. If I'm confusing turmeric and saffron, I haven't actually led anyone astray.

I'm sure I've used saffron rice as a blood cleanser when I was just feeling yucky and like my system was overwhelmed with meds and allergens etc.

I may have also used turmeric the same way. 

I've tried to use turmeric as an anti-inflammatory and it didn't do much if anything for me. At the time, I didn't know you need to take it with black pepper to enhance bioavailability.

I also have a genetic disorder. It's possible it works for other people but not me or that I didn't know what I was doing.

Anyway, that's my experience with them and it's been a lot of years.

Popular Posts