The bane of my existence

As noted previously, the modern medical practice of using metal screws to hold people together when they are seriously damaged was originally suggested by a psychic. It did the trick for his client whose broken bone previously was refusing to mend and ultimately got widespread adoption.

One of the people who was influential in alternative remedy circles that helped save my life was Dr. Andrew Hall Cutler, a man witha PhD in Chemistry who authored several books, including a book called "No More Amalgams." He did consultation work for people chelating to treat metal poisoning, something most doctors know little or nothing about.

So we have a widespread practice of repairing the human skeletal system with metals, whether pins and screws inserted during surgery or for dental work, and it causes metal poisoning, which most people don't want to believe. Metal poisoning causes neurological issues and makes one more prone to infection, among other things.

I had a perfect dental checkup around the time I turned four years old. About three months later, I had double pneumonia and at my ext six month checkup I had thirteen cavities.

I have PTSD from my dental issues. I used cry in the dental chair waiting for them to do x-rays or cleanings.

They pulled at least one tooth and gave me a space so the new tooth had room to come in and popcorn was constantly getting stuck under it. They filled some teeth. They probaly crowned a couple.

These were baby teeth but with having so many fillings and what not, my mouth chemistry was permanently altered and after that I had a new cavity at almost every checkup. I ended up with multiple large fillings and some of those teeth went bad in my early thirties and several teeth had multiple surgeries for root canals and crowns and were ultimately surgically cut up and extracted.

Other than missing a bunch of teeth and being covered in scars, I'm basically intact and I'm not missing that many teeth for a woman my age. It still is a huge psychological pain point.

I have long fantasized -- like since my TEENS -- of science finding a better answer for dental problems. I fantasized about this well before I learned that the metals and other artificial materials used poison people.

My overall health improved after losing multiple teeth with large fillings. It's one of the reasons I am still alive, but I don't often talk about it. Too much personal trauma and too much social stigma to dental problems as "bad teeth" tend to be associated with poverty.

I wonder sometimes if coral reef could be used to fashion living teeth or if this would be some nightmare scenario where a living creature takes over your face and you want to blow your brains out.

I don't know what we could do to stop using metal pins and screws to repair bones but I wish someone were at least looking into it. Maybe someone is, but it hasn't made my radar so far.

Someone with actual medical credentials: Look into this. Please and thank you.

Popular Posts