Reality

I'm too truthful to be good.
-- My all-time favorite movie line CUZ REASONS from some Molly Ringwald flick
Okay, so here is the low down:
  • People are GERMY and sex is the most effective means to swap germs with someone.
  • Therefore, no matter how much therapy you do and how okay you are with your sexuality, bumping uglies with someone is something you may need to just NOT DO, possibly for a LONG DAMN TIME (years and years potentially) if you have serious, intractable health issues and want to try to ACTUALLY resolve them.
  • No matter how NICE you may think I am, I have been through some serious shit and it's frequently NOT POSSIBLE to respect the neurotic, oversensitive PC language requirements of a lot of people and Overton Window of socially acceptable IDEAS and ACTUALLY say anything USEFUL about health issues.
This site is NOT an easy answer that allows you to eat a super healthy granola bar and never see a doctor again while you sleep with everyone on the planet without using any protection. That's not how reality works.

If you wish to USE the info here, you need to either already be significantly knowledgeable or prepared to EDUCATE yourself a WHOLE LOT or BOTH. There are no CONVENIENT alternatives to seeing a doctor and taking antibiotics.

THAT is THE CONVENIENT answer. It's why it's the STANDARD answer: Because people want an EASY answer that doesn't require them to track their diet, alter their lifestyle, blah blah blah.

Fifty-eight years of living has suggested to me that MOST people routinely hear what they WANT to hear and LA LA LA NOT LISTENING to anything else. So I don't expect this site to EVER be popular.

It's a blog. I'm not a doctor. You aren't paying me. Use at your own risk.

If the convenient answers aren't working for you and your life is a NIGHTMARE and you don't care anymore what it takes, you are willing to USE condoms, SLEEP ALONE, change your lifestyle, habits, diet, move to a new city if that's what it takes, keep a journal, ET CETERA, then welcome to my world.

Otherwise, please go die in a fucking fire and stop bothering me. THIS is the kind of info I KNOW and HOW I learned it:

The current medical dogma is that people with CF overproduce mucus and I know this is bullshit in part because I was fortunate to be raped as a little girl. Yeah, you read that right: Being molested and raped as a child is part of why I was able to solve my health issues.

Previously Pinned Posts

Popular Posts