House was tentatively called "Everybody Lies"



I'm too truthful to be good.

And my health issues almost certainly are partly rooted in being sexually assaulted as a child and my ex bringing home trypanosomas from Saudi Arabia. 

And I stabilized in short order once I told him "You are never touching me again without a condom."

My last post about hypotension was the result of me seeing a question on Reddit that I didn't bother to reply to.

I have finally had it beaten into me that my attempts to be helpful are generally unwelcome and I will get abused for it and can get banned for it.

No one wants to hear "Yeah, it may be orthostatic hypotension. And it may be that you got that from second-hand exposure to Marijuana smoke or someone roofying your drink with narcotics."

In my teens, I thought that was from low blood sugar. I was homeless in my forties before I realized it was orthostatic hypotension due to someone in the household secretly being a drug addict.



Popular Posts