Hello, Africa

I seem to be on an African Diseases kick at the moment. Recent posts cover HIV and AIDS, Ebola and Malaria.

I am writing this post primarily to make the point that trypanosomas is a broad class of parasites and one of the infections it causes is African Sleeping Sickness. I already write tons about that, just not under that NAME per se. There is a label for trypanosoma and you can search the site.

There may be posts that mention it which don't have the label. Labels tend to get added later, after a trend in writing has been established, and I'm NOT consistent about using labels, so see them as a place to get started, NOT a comprehensive listing.

I also sometimes MISSPELL the word. I have tried to clean that up but at least ONE post continues to have it spelled trypanasoma in the URL. (UGH)

Popular Posts