PA

Conditions that foster Pseudomonas Aeruginosa (PA) according to this link:
  • Autoimmune conditions, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.
  • Cancer.
  • Cystic fibrosis.
  • Diabetes.
  • HIV and AIDS.
  • Kidney disease.
  • Liver disease.
  • Organ transplants, such as a heart transplant or lung transplant.
  • Pregnancy.
  • Severe burns.
  • Surgery.
I have both PA and trypanosomas and both get into the hair follicle and feed on hair. I kept my hair really short for years because if it got longer than like two inches, I felt really sick. I've been able to grow my hair to about chin length or so in the last year or two without getting sick from it.

If you are a medical professional treating any of the above conditions, I will suggest you keep your hair short and your face shaved.

If you have any of the above conditions: Keep your hair short and if possible or as much as possible shave body hair.

I have gone through periods where I shaved my legs and underarms six days a week and would have done it seven days a week but needed a break to protect my skin from getting too dried out. I thought it was just "vanity." I now think I did it to manage unrecognized health issues.

Popular Posts